Warranty / Returns
North Drinkware warrants products against manufacturing defects for a period of one year (365 days) from the date of purchase. North Drinkware reserves the right to determine manufacturing defects, and requires photos and proof of purchase from an authorized North Drinkware dealer to qualify products as warrantable. If a product is deemed defective, North Drinkware will replace the item at no cost to you.
All claims must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org with an email titled WARRANTY RETURN. Do not return your North product to a store. Dealers are not authorized to provide warranty service on North Drinkware products.
The following forms of Proof of Purchase are acceptable for purchases that were made at one of our authorized retailers:
- Your northdrinkware.com order number.
- Picture or scan of the physical receipt with a visible date of purchase and retailer name.
- Picture of your bank statement with a visible and highlighted purchase date and retailer name.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your North Drinkware experience. If your purchase fails to meet your expectations for any reason, we will gladly accept returns of your North Drinkware purchases up to 14 days from the time of purchase, subject to the following conditions:
- Product must be in salable condition and in its original packaging.
- A refund will only be issued to its original method of payment, inclusive of all discounts. Refunds will be issued for first quality, current stock items only.
- Shipping charges are nonrefundable.
- Exchanges are not accepted.
- First quality, current stock items that are not accompanied by a valid North Drinkware proof of purchase will not be accepted.
- Defective items will be replaced with same and/ or equivalent item(s) within one year of purchase provided defect is inherent to design or production.
- Damaged product caused by improper usage and/ or product broken either accidentally or during use will not be returned or replaced. Please ensure that proper product care has been followed as outlined in the Product Care card that accompanies each order. Returns and replacements will not be issued when product damage is a result of not following our product care guidelines.
- All second quality, sale, discontinued, personalized, custom, research, special order and gift with purchase items are considered final sale and are not eligible for refunds or exchanges.
All coasters in the line are considered final sale. No refunds/ exchanges permitted.
When making returns please also note the following:
- If you are sending a product back, you must contact Customer Care at email@example.com for return authorization and shipping instructions.
- Please be sure to include the return authorization number (RA#). Packages without an RA# may be refused or returned to you.
- The customer is responsible for the cost of shipping returns to North Drinkware. Returns must be well packed; we recommend using the original packing material or comparable material and insuring the return.